Followers

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Holo Fuschia Nails per the boyfriends request

Yesterday I spent a wonderful day on the boat with my man and his younger brother, Randy. :) When we got back to my place I had a very special package waiting for me-ahh exciting! My package of 9 Kleancolor Holos had arrived :) So my boyfriend got to see my nailpolish excitement first hand lol I have spared him the horror of watching me have anything to do with nail polish :P Anyway! I asked him what color I should use first and he picked out Chunky Holo Fuschia, so who am I to say no to my man??
Since the holos looked pretty sheer, I started my mani with one coat of Kleancolor Metallic Fuschia :) Which is one of my favorite polishes, it goes on so smoothly and it's super metallic, and dries very quickly.
I then put two coats of Chunky Holo Fuschia on and completed the mani with a coat of SV. I LOVE this holo, it's very eye catching and sparkley. I went outside to take pictures and couldn't believe the shine this polish puts off. I can't wait to use the rest of the collection!
Here are the polishes I used: Kleancolor Chunky Holo Fuschia, and Metallic Fuschia.
Here are the boys on the boat yesterday, Josh (my man) on the left and his younger (and single) brother Randy on the right :)
Annnddd! Here's my loot! colors: Chunky Holor Teal, Chunky Holor Poppy, Chunk Holo Scarlet
Left to right: Chunky Holo Bluebell, Chunky Holor Clover, Chunky Holo Black, Chunky Holo Candy..Below: Chunky Holo Fuschia, Chunky Holo Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment