Followers

Monday, September 5, 2011

China: As in my heart is as fragile as

I promised a reader of mine that I would post a tutorial on nail stamping, but before I get to that (prefaced since this mani is in that tutorial) I wanted to take a minute to get something off my chest.
This is me. I'm 23, I'm a student in university. I've gotten my heart broken in the past, broken is an understatement. I've gotten my heart shattered. And you know, when you have your heart broken it's never fully whole again. You always leave a piece of it with the person who smashed it. But finding a guy who makes your heart feel whole even without all the pieces is what I call real love.

Some say that true love happens instantly- at first sight. Others say it grows over time. Call me a hopeless romantic, but I believe that when you find true love, it happens instantly. Picture The Notebook style love, or better yet, the Adjustment Bureau.. You may not want to acknowledge those feelings exist, but no amount of denial will change the way your heart feels. And whats more amazing than falling in love? Thinking you have known love in the past, but then the day comes when you really, and I mean really find the person you are in love with. Wow, it is practically earth stopping.

So, why am I writing this blog post? Because, well, because I can. And while I may be a strong individual, I'm still fragile. We all are, no matter how tough we think we may be. Falling in love, makes you vulnerable.

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I hope you found Color Street www.fastnails4fun.com

    ReplyDelete