Followers

Friday, October 7, 2011

Classy Halloween Mani & Julep Polish


Last night I finally had a moment to breathe and decided to try to do a tape mani using my new Julep nail polishes! I became a Julep Maven 2 months ago (I'll post about that later!) and just received my second package from them on Wednesday! I'm writing this while my students are at lunch, and I entirely forgot to bring my polishes with me to get their names :( But anyway..
This was my first time using my Julep polishes. I was impressed with their quality, they gave a nice opaque cover in just one coat :) I used two coats of the gray polish (I'll update the name when I get home!) Pictured above is Julep polish without a top coat, you can see the nice sheen this polish has!
Then I couldn't decide if I wanted to keep my nails glossy, so I painted my right hand with my Hard Candy Matte top coat :) And I quite like the look of the mani matte :)

I Absolutely LOVE the red gel glitter polish, it's called Brooklyn and the only reason I remember that is because I fell in love with the name before I even saw the polish haha! Overall I am super happy with the way Julep nail polishes go on. They provide a good smooth application and leave your nails looking extremely fresh and sexy for the fall season :)

2 comments:

  1. So freakin' cute! Love it. I cannot wait to get my Julep box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love love LOVE the red! Too cute! Enjoy the party tonight :)

    ReplyDelete