Followers

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Polish Swap & OMG IT'S HOLOGRAPHIC!

So! Yesterday, I got to have the most perfect morning with my good friend & fellow polish addict Karen! (she also has a polish blog right HERE) We met up at Starbucks to enjoy the first warm drink of the fall season together :) and that's where the magic happened and we traded our polishes!
These are the beautiful polishes that Karen swapped with me: (left to right) Orly Pixie Dust, OPI A-Rose at Dawn..Broke By Noon, Zoya Tallulah, OPI I'm India Mood for Lovin, and Finger Paints Go Van Gough! I absolutely LOVE all these colors and can't wait to use them!!
After Starbucks, Karen and I headed over to Ulta and then Bed Bath and Beyond to get a little polish shopping in. Ulta is having super great deals right now on polishes plus they have a $5 off coupon!! Above is Karen at BB&B picking out some new Sinful Colors polishes!! We had a blast together lol, especially when I spotted two of the coveted Color Club holographic polishes, to which I shouted "it's holographic? IT'S HOLOGRAPHIC!" and promptly scooped them up!
I scored Color Clubs two holographic polishes Love em & Leave em, and Fashion Addict!!
Ulta was having a clearance sale on their old style polishes and I scored this beauty for $2! Ulta salon polish in Set The Nude
On my way to check out I spotted these in a new Essence display for their new @holographic.com collection. So I scooped up 2 of the 3 polish colors in: Gagalectric, and Prism@tic White. They look promising, I can't wait to give them a try :)
And last of my haul is 3 new Sally Hansen Xtreme wear polishes (since they were buy 2 get 1 free at Ulta) in Bubblegum Pink, Grey Area, and Ivy League!

2 comments:

  1. You're lucky you have a friend who's an addict herself! I wish I had someone to go polish-shopping with. much love to both of you girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right?! Karen is a great friend to have around :) haha I love being able to talk about my addiction to someone close by!

    ReplyDelete