Followers

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Wonderstruck Mani

I heard about the new Taylor Swift perfume on the radio a few weeks ago, and the DJ made it sound amazing. I knew that I had to get s sniff of it, as if by fate, that day in the mail my copy of Instyle arrived, with an add for Taylor Swifts new Wonderstruck perfume...I eagerly unfolded the ad and took a big wiff, my nose was in love!! It smelled like vanilla and marshmallows with a hint of cranberry. As fast as I could I went online and ordered myself a bottle.
Which finally arrived from Sephora on Thursday, which in turn inspired my Wonderstruck Mani! I used two coats of OPI DS Elegance. Which is by far one of my most prized polishes in my collection. I've had it since my sophomore year of college when I was going through sorority recruitment :) I still believe it's this nail polish that got me my bid for Chi Omega! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment