Followers

Monday, October 3, 2011

All Your Life inspired Mani

One of my favorite things about Josh is his Southern charm. I'm not exactly sure why, but he always makes me feel "free" like the American dream type free. Did that make any sense? haha, I'm not sure! Anyway, he started to get me into country music, and to ease into the the transition, I started to listen to one of the more pop country bands that I liked the most, the Band Perry. Their music video for the song "All Your Life" always inspires me to be creative.
When I was listening to it this morning I knew that I had to create a mani based off of it. I used my *brand* new Color Club Love 'Em Leave 'Em holographic polish. I LOVE IT! I used two coats of it, and one coat would have been enough! It's the perfect amount of sparkle, and the perfect shade of country tan. I topped it off with a thin coat of SV for the glassy shine.
Just look at all the holographic sparkle in the sun light!! LOOK AT IT! ^^^
In all, this is probably my new favorite go-to color for fall. I love the simplicity, yet girl-yness of the polish. Color Club is definitely my top polish company at the moment :)

1 comment:

  1. You're right, this is simple yet girly. And very pretty! I have yet to buy my first color club; maybe this will be the first. Love the color name as well. haha

    ReplyDelete