Followers

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Babysitting & Purple Holo Nails

After my mall haul of polish with my bestie today, I was looking forward to getting to play with my new polishes, but there was a problem, I had to babysit at 5 tonight :( THEN it was like the polish heavens opened up and the family I nanny for, asked me to come at 5:30 instead! YES! that gave me just enough time to switch up my mani and try some new stuff on!
I used my *new* Kleancolor Holo Chrome for this look, I layered 2 coats of it over my mini Nicole by OPI Justin Beiber collection polish, and finished with a top coat of SV.
The name of it escapes me right now, I'm still at my nanny job. But, isn't that little bottle just adorable?
I love the way this polish sparkles, this is my very first time using Kleancolor nail polish and I am extremely impressed with it! It was a nice formula, and went on nice and heavy, I probably did not even need to use base coats of the Nicole by OPI polish, the Kleancolor polish would have easily coated my nails in a nice color. I'll try it alone next time :)
And just for some fun, this is me and the little girl I nanny, we were pretending to be Angry Birds while waiting for the game to reload on my phone...which took around 10 minutes, and to a 7 year old that seems like 2 hours. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment