Followers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I'm Back I promise!

I am so sorry for my delay in posting! Life and summer caught up with me, I promise it won't happen again!! But while I wasn't posting on here, I was actively documenting my new manis!! For this mani I used my new CC polish in coo-coo-cachoo. This is the first CC polish I've ever tried, and I love the color!! I used 3 coats to get it to a bright rich hot orange. I went out and bought a few more CC polishes since! :) I then used SH new Cackle Overcoat in Fractured Foil for the shatter.
I actually really like the SH crackle, more than I originally thought I would! The contrast between these two colors isn't that strong, but I love the look! I had a ton of people doing a double take on my nails with this mani!

No comments:

Post a Comment