Followers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Oil Slick, turned Purple gold

I completely forgot to take a picture of this mani with just the base coat :( I deeply apologize guys! But, I will say that it was a disappointing polish color! I got this AMAZING (in the bottle) Looking polish from essence, called Where Is The Party? Look at how awesome it looks in this picture, just like an oil slick:
Isn't it fantastic?! Well, when it was on my nails...it was...purple. And thats it. I was pretty disappointed. I did two coats of it, hoping for the oil slick effect to happen. Never did :( So! To make the mani more exciting, I used SH X-Treme Wear polish in Purple Gala. I never used this polish, but I've had it since December. I can't believe I hadn't used it! It's gorgeous!! Its a sheer deep purple with tons of small gold sparkle!
I Loved the layered effect it gave my nails. So much sparkle!! I finished the mani with a coat of SV.
The polish looked almost 3-D with the layers, reminded me of a galaxy :)

1 comment: