Followers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Some Katy Perry Nail Shatter!

After I used my SH crackle, I had to compair it to my OPI Black Shatter. So I came up with this fun mani! I used one of my all time favorite polishes for the base color, Nicole by OPI in The Next CEO. This is seriously one of my favorite polishes. It goes on so smooth, and while it takes a few coats to really get that foiled gold look, it's completely worth it! So this is 3 coats of The Next CEO:
I waited for it to dry completely, and then went over it with OPI Black Shatter, I really like this formula of polish minus how thick it is. Sometimes I find that it dries super quick when I'm trying to cover my entire nail and I end up with bumps. But it still shatters better than SH Crackle in my opinion:

No comments:

Post a Comment