Followers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Stressful Day Pick Me Ups

I had a pretty rough day yesterday, for some reason all the stress and sadness of my break up just hit me hard. So whats a girl to do? Go out and buy more nail polishes of course! In Ulta I saw that Sally Hansen has come out with crackle nail polishes, I scooped up the silver one called "Fractured Foil" There were also crackles in gold, purple, white, black and pink I believe. I'm going to have to go back and scoop up some more!
Then, I saw that their Essence section had some new polishes in, so of course I scooped them up. In order from left to right: You Belong To Me, Just Rock It!, Where is the Party?, and What Do U Think?
In Bed Bath and Beyond! I found that they have a new Color Club display where I scored these two beauties: Wild and Willing and Koo-Koo Cachoo! These are my first Color Club polishes :)
Back in Ulta, on my way to the check out these caught my eye. Essence now has Nail Fashion Stickers, so I scooped up two different patters and I can't wait to give them a try :)

Shopping sure does cheer up a girls heart <3

1 comment:

  1. Polish is a great comfort 'treat'. ;) Nice haul, you did well. Following your blog. Keep your chin up. xx

    ReplyDelete