Followers

Monday, February 27, 2012

Changing your stripes

On Saturday I felt like pampering myself, and considered going to get my nails done at a salon...then I remember that I'm cheap, so I decided against going out and paying to have them painted lol. I *finally* got my new and long waited for bottle of Color Club "Wild at Heart" purple holographic polish and OH MY GOD it is drop dead gorgeous!!!!
I painted two coats of Wild At Heart on to my nails, and oooohed and ahhhhed over it for about 5 minutes, then I felt like stamping again! Something I haven't done in awhile because quite frankly I have been so worn out from work and my personal life to even want to attempt to stamp my nails haha! So using my Julep polish (can't remember the name right now I'll edit when i get home) I stamped the zebra stripes over my shiny holographic nails. Then topped my mani off with a coat of SV as always.
LOOK AT ALL THE RAINBOWS! just look at this nail polish! If you don't own it, I highly suggest investing the $7 in a bottle off of ebay or amazon! Do it for me :D
These two polishes complimented each other perfectly in my opinion. I am really happy with this mani.

In other sad news, one of my classroom fish died over the weekend, I tried to get rid of it without my kiddos noticing, but of course, our Pet Patrol worker of the week ran up to me in a panic no more than 3 minutes after entering the class hyperventilating the words "MS L!! WHERES THE OTHER FISH?! I ONLY COUNTED 8! WHAT HAPPENED!" :/ kids are too observant these days! I guess tonight I go invest in my fish for my classroom haha




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous nails! Wild At Heart is a polish that I've been drooling over for some time. I have it on my list of Polishes I Must Buy. And the stamping is too cool. Zebra prints all the way!

    I am very sorry for the loss of your class's pet fish. I have to ask, what did you tell your Pet Patrol? And then I have a suggestion to make- create a fish/aquarium mani!

    ReplyDelete