Followers

Monday, July 16, 2012

Julep Golden Box


 So! I completely forgot to blog about the awesome day that I won a Julep Maven Golden Box! If you'll sit right down, I will tell you about that fateful day! Every month Julep (Click Here to Become a Maven ) sends their Mavens an email letting them know what they can expect in their Maven Box for that month, For the previous few months I had been skipping my Maven Boxes, I was getting a little tired of the collections, I'll admit it. BUT this month, after opening up my email, I decided that I might as well go for the month since there was a chance of winning a Golden Box! A Golden Box is a box filled with the ENTIRE collection of Maven material for that month! (If you are unfamiliar with the Maven system, there are a few different styles of boxes and after taking a short quick Julep will name you a Maven type-  I was named American Beauty. ANYWAY! So, about a week later, I get home from work and to my surprise, see a GOLDEN BOX waiting for me in my room! I totally freaked! I NEVER win anything! And here I was winning a collection worth about $200! WOW! In my box was 11 Julep nail polishes, a cute nail file and a bottle of Julep Elixir. I was, and still am so thrilled that I was chosen as a winner!
Left: Portia, a beautiful sky blue jelly with blue holographic sparkle; Right: Emma, a beautiful pale pink jelly.
Left: Jennifer, a lovely sheer pink polish; Right: Jodie, an awesome deep red with gold shimmer
Left: Sophia, a lime green jelly with green holographic glitter; Right: Natasha, an awesome orange-y red creme.
Left: Brooke, a lovely lavender creme with shimmering purple glitter; Middle: Emma, a sheer pink shimmer; Right: Charlotte, the most perfect lavender creme
Left: Melissa, a daring opalescent shimmer that adds the perfect glow alone or as a top coat; Right: Alicia, the perfect pink coral creme
This stuff is Godly! I put two small drops on my hands every morning and my skin is soft like a baby's bottom!
YAY for nail files...unfortunately I hardly use them...whoops!


1 comment: